"Right Here In My Arms" Print



Now available! Limited edition print, "Right Here In My Arms," for 160$Canadian at SHOP.SHANETURNERART.COM

Prints are 19"x25" giclee on 300gsm Moab 100% Cotton paper. Limited Signed Edition of 75. 
Print of the painting right here in my arms by Shane Turner. Image is of a loving couple's embrace, with the figures created using surrealistic colorful neon dripping paint and negative space.
Photo of several Prints of the painting right here in my arms by Shane Turner on a painted table. Image is of a loving couple's embrace, with the figures created using surrealistic colorful neon dripping paint and negative space.

Close up detail picture of a Print of the painting right here in my arms by Shane Turner. Image is of a loving couple's embrace, with the figures created using surrealistic colorful neon dripping paint and negative space.